The Hall of Champions is a great location for school field trips.
Our tour guides will teach students the history of the NCAA and more through interactive exhibits. Students also will learn the importance of academics and the role it plays in college sports.
- Tours take approximately 90 minutes.
- We try to keep the group ratio of student to tour guide at 20:1. Our guides can divide the students into groups on-site.
- We require an adequate number of teachers/chaperones to be present during all tours.
- Please allow extra time for your visit if students are interested in purchasing souvenirs.
- We do have boxed lunches available for pre-order. These must be ordered two weeks prior to your tour.
- Winter Months: We can do our best to accommodate finding a room where lunches can be eaten, but this is not guaranteed. Please indicate the need for a lunch area on the Inquiry Form.
- Summer Months: We encourage groups to enjoy their lunches in White River State Park – just steps outside our front door during the warmer months.
Group Tour Options
- Hall of Champions Challenge with Tour Guides. This is similar to a scavenger hunt and is recommended for groups larger than 80, but this is an option for all group sizes!
- Guided Tour with educational/historical component
Payment due on arrival by card or check. WE ARE A CASHLESS VENUE. Checks should be made payable to Legends MainGate LLC.