Hours & Prices
Below are our standard admissions prices and hours.
Tuesday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – 5 p.m.
2023 Monday Open Dates:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 16 (FREE)
- President’s Day, February 20 (FREE)
- Memorial Day, May 29
- Mondays and Tuesdays in January & February
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day.
Admission prices and/or hours of operation are subject to change, please check back frequently.
COST OF ADMISSION
Youth (ages 6 to 18): $5.00
Seniors (ages 60+): $6.50
Children (ages 5 and under): Free
Active Military Personnel: Free
ACCESS PASS PROGRAM
The NCAA Hall of Champions is proud to join forces with other local museums and cultural attractions to make fun family learning more accessible through the Access Pass program. Families that meet the program requirements can visit the Hall of Champions and all participating locations for just $2 per family member per visit, for up to two adults and dependent youth living in the household.
Indiana residents actively enrolled in these programs qualify:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Healthy Indiana Plan (Basic and Plus)
- Hoosier Healthwise Insurance (Indiana’s health care program for low-income families, pregnant women, and children)
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
Application to the Access Program can be done on-line or in person at the ticket counter of any of the participating organizations (except Indiana Repertory Theater and Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum). The qualifying adult must be present when enrolling or utilizing benefits. Discount will not be honored if required documentation verifying enrollment eligibility is not available. Learn more about submitting an application, including required documents, here.