A Field Trip that is a Slam Dunk
The Hall of Champions is a great location for school field trips.
Our tour guides will teach students history, math, science and more through interactive exhibits. Students also will learn the importance of academics and the role it plays in college sports.
- Tours take approximately 90 minutes. (45 min. per floor)
- Please allow extra time for your visit if students are interested in purchasing souvenirs.
- Tour guides are Indiana Certified Teachers or NCAA Student-Athletes.
- 19 individuals or less will be charged a $60 flat rate fee.
- 20+ individuals will be charged per person (see below for prices)
- $3.00 for each student (ages 18 and under).
- $5.00 for each parent chaperone.
- Teachers, aides, and bus drivers FREE.
- Bus Parking is FREE.
- Payment due on arrival card or check only. WE ARE A CASHLESS VENUE. Checks should be made payable to Legends MainGate LLC.
- These must be ordered two weeks prior to your tour.
- An area where your group can eat boxed and/or sack lunches can also be provided if scheduled in advance.
- Adult and child sizes are available. For more information please contact our catering representative at 317-917-6467.
Come check us out, we'd love to meet you!
700 West Washington St,
Indianapolis, IN 46204