A Field Trip that is a Slam Dunk
The Hall of Champions is a great location for school field trips.
Our tour guides will teach students history, math, science and more through interactive exhibits. Students also will learn the importance of academics and the role it plays in college sports.
- Tours take approximately 90 minutes. (45 min. per floor)
- Please allow extra time for your visit if students are interested in purchasing souvenirs.
- Tour guides are Indiana Certified Teachers or NCAA Student-Athletes.
- $3.00 for each student (ages 18 and under).
- Teachers, aides, and bus drivers FREE.
- $5.00 for each parent chaperone.
- Bus Parking is FREE.
- Payment due on arrival by cash, Visa, Mastercard, or checks made payable to MainGate.
- Minimum 20 youth attendees, or minimum charge assessed (not including adult/corporate tours).
- These must be ordered two weeks prior to your tour.
- An area where your group can eat boxed and/or sack lunches can also be provided if scheduled in advance.
- Adult and child sizes are available
- $7.75 each (preschool – 6th grade)
- $11.25 each (7th grade – adult)