A Field Trip that is a Slam Dunk
The Hall of Champions is a great location for school field trips.
Our tour guides will teach students the history of the NCAA and more through interactive exhibits. Students also will learn the importance of academics and the role it plays in college sports.
- Tours take approximately 90 minutes. (45 min. per floor)
- Please allow extra time for your visit if students are interested in purchasing souvenirs.
- Tour guides are Indiana Certified Teachers or NCAA Student-Athletes.
- Please inquire on the link below for pricing!
- These must be ordered two weeks prior to your tour.
- An area where your group can eat boxed and/or sack lunches can also be provided if scheduled in advance.